Who I'm Listening To

  • Lupe Fiasco - Love Letter to the Beat (single)
  • N.E.R.D - Nothing
  • Janelle Monae - Without a Fight (single)
  • Cee Lo Green - The Lady Killer
  • Kanye West - G.o.o.d Fridays

Monday, March 1, 2010

My first night owt




After a welcome lunch with fellow footprints recruits, a few of us hit the town. 4 guys ready for the world (rrandom memory). We stopped into a few bars and clubs, checking the scene of our stomping grounds for the year to come. I want to share a brief culture shock story from club Elune. My 3 friends are each about, dancing. My turn. I ask a young lady, “would you like to dance?” Her reaction: hands to her mouth, eyes wide, shaking head “no.” I thought it was funnier than it was embarrassing. Jordan didn’t make every shot, dammit I’m human.  We did have a good time roaming the streets and talked to some people along the way, great first night. I’m excited for the year to come.

...order a beer and a So-ju, and the food is on the house...boss...

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the beginning of your most wonderful adventure. Take it all in, have fun, work hard and learn some Korean. BTW, what is So-ju?
    Pops

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it different and real!...te queremos mucho y estamos super orgullosos de ti!

    Dios te proteja y bendiga siempre!
    love you lots!
    tia Mayra..... "Vivre le Differance"

    ReplyDelete